Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro, with a mission for Academic Excellence and a strong industry driven research base, is seeking to employ suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Lecturer
Location: Ozoro, Delta
Applications are invited from suitable candidates in the following Departments:
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil and Water Resource Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Material and Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Gas and Oil Engineering
- A First Degree not below Second Class division plus Master’s Degree.
- Proof of research Scholarly publications is an added advantage.
Salaries and Allowances
- Salaries and allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities.
Conditions of Service:
- As contained in the approved conditions governing the service of Senior Staff in Nigerian Universities.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae which should be in Twelve (12) copies. The Curriculum Vitae should contain the following:
- Full Names
- Present Address
- Phone Number(s)
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Marital Status
- Academic Qualifications obtained with dates
- Teaching and Research experience as well as Publications and Technical Reports properly cited.
- Names and Reports of Three (3) Referees must be provided.
Applications should be addressed and sent to:
The Office of the Registrar,
Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro,