Assistant Outlet Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
Job Number: HOT07KD1
Location: Transcorp Hilton Abuja, 1 Aguiyi Ironsi Street Maitama, Abuja
Brand: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Shift: Full Availability
Job Level: Team Member
Job: Bars and Restaurants
What Will I Be Doing?
- Hire, train, supervise, direct, coach, counsel, and evaluate staff in all beverage operations in the Hotel.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to the staff.
- Assign and instruct Beverage staff in details of work.
- Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary.
- Communicate with guests and employees using a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate actions and provide accurate information.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situation and/or heavy hotel activity, serving as a role model for Beverage staff and other hotel employees.
- Interact with sales department personnel and restaurant staff as needed for guest service purposes.
- Field customer complaints by conducting thorough research of the situation in order to choose the most effective solutions.
- Make decisions and take actions based on previous experience and good judgement, sometimes revising procedures to accommodate unusual situations.
- Develop and implement basic operating standards for Beverage service in compliance with federal, state, local and Hilton’s own practices. (e.g. Employee Alcohol Awareness Training and Compliance)
- Maximize restaurant department profitability; implement effective controls of food, beverage, and labor costs and monitor the restaurant’s budget to ensure efficient operations, including achieving budgeted revenue and labor expenses.
- Ensure par stock levels are maintained by calculating inventory, ordering, retrieving and stocking product.
- Evaluate cost effectiveness of all aspects of operation. Develop and implement cost saving and profit enhancement measures.
- Maintain established inventory by ordering all liquor and supplies in accordance with business needs.
What Are We Looking For?
- Minimum of B.Sc and HND certificate. Additional Qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as an Assistant Head Waiter or Head Waiter
- Experience of managing large teams.
- Experience and knowledge with large functions.
- Good communication skills, leadership and Anticipation skills
- Record of Good Conduct
- Ability to use basic computer applications i.e. Microsoft Office Word and excel, Power point and serve as Outlet Manager.
- Excellent grooming and Hotel/brand product knowledge.
- Should fully meet expectation in your PDR.
Housing, Transport, Additional benefits as per company policy.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.