Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Head – Learning and Development
Reference ID: DCP – HAM – L&D – 00012
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: HAM and Administration
Reports To: Head, Learning and Development
Direct Reports: None
- Support the Head, Learning and Development in the enhancement of employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work across the organisation.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with Plant HR Leads and HODs
- Implements overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- First Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or any related discipline.
- Membership of a work related professional body is an advantage.
- 9 – 12 years experience in employee training and development, with a track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc).
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Good computer and database skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online