Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Engineer, Instrumentation
Job ID: IbesePlantInstrument005
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Supervise the preventive, corrective, troubleshooting, shutdown, and major and minor maintenance activities, on various types of instrumentation
- To supervise a team of technicians carrying out basic instrumentation maintenance activities according to plan in order to assure the maximum equipment availability and precision respecting all internal maintenance procedures and best-practices and all the safety regulations and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute routine check-ups of instrumentation equipment according to maintenance schedule plan, workload, manpower availability and company procedures.
- Coordinate the testing, repairing, calibration and troubleshooting of the Instrumentation Control systems.
- Allocate work orders and supervise instrumentation technicians in the execution of activities ensuring adherence to established standards and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with HSE procedures during maintenance work.
- Evaluate the manpower requirement for daily preventive, break down and shutdown maintenance and prepare the job schedule.
- Monitor the work order status for obstacles, and to re-schedule the task if required.
- Endorse work feedback and close out work orders in the maintenance database.
- Liaise with Mechanical and Electrical sections and establish a seamless integration between operation and maintenance teams.
- Prepare and review various maintenance performance reports such as Preliminary Failure and Root Cause Analysis Reports.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Section Head.
Education and Work Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline.
- 3 – 5 years related job experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of instrumentation operation, monitoring and maintenance.
- Good communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, people management and interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Training and Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online