Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Category Manager – Skin Cleansing
Ref No: R-19498
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Main Job Purpose
- To play key supporting role in the development and implementation of the integrated brand marketing plan and to achieve the business goals for Skin Cleansing.
- The job requires managing the Skin Cleansing category to deliver market development campaign and innovations across Nigeria.
- Develop the brand marketing plan through an understanding of the drivers of brand growth and brand health.
- Develop and execute marketing activity in line with brand marketing plans ensuring consistency with ‘brand key’ vision and ‘brand vision’ plan.
- Analyze brand performance and brand health by constant evaluation of national support activities against measurable objectives.
- Deliver specific innovations as per the brand strategy to deliver growth in the market share and other performance indicators as outlined by the business/function and Line Manager.
- Provides input to volume forecasting, financial updates and monitors key indicators and drivers of brand performance (6P’s). Recommends solutions and implement improvements to meet annual targets.
- Assist in the development of brand strategies and plans to achieve short and long-term business targets (financial and in-market performance).
- Assist in the implementation of brand plans within designated timelines and budget restrictions and in the execution of consumer support programs (consumer promotion), market research and design.
- Participate in the creative development process and execution of the brand activation.
- Assist in monitoring and analysing competitive and marketplace activity.
- Managing of all day-to-day activities associated to all marketing efforts, including, project management, creative development, campaign tracking and reporting as necessary.
- Work closely with cross functional team to land flawlessly all marketing related activities and project innovations.
Internal Stakeholders the role interfaces with:
- CCBTs; CCD teams; CD Excellence
- Category Managers; Consumer & Market Insight Manager
- Finance BP; Supply Chain; R&D Department; Quality Team
- Corporate Communications/ Communication Channel (Media) Manager
- Key Account Managers; Territory Managers
External Stakeholders the role interfaces with:
- Communication & Public Relations Agency; Marketing Research Agencies; Regulatory body (GSA & FDA); Creative Agencies
- Relevant Degree
- Minimum of two (2) years brand management in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment or marketing role.
- Customer marketing experience is an added advantage.
- Relevant Business management and project management experience.
- Key Competencies (SOL’s): Purpose & Service; Personal Mastery; Agility; Business Acumen; Talent Catalyst; Consumer Love; Passion for high performance
- Working knowledge: Show Empathy & Curiosity; Transform Data into action; Craft and Champion Purposeful Brands; Create Agile Integrated Engagement plans; Executive Flawlessly, Track & Optimize; Project Management; Analyse research data; Business Planning and implementation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online