Elevation Professionals is a management consultancy firm registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission several years ago to provide a wide range of consultancy services in Human Resources Management and Business to companies and enterprises in various sectors of the economy. We are a team of professionals with requisite qualifications and experience to deliver excellent professional services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Audit Manager
- Create & implement a social media strategy that aligns with the company’s business goals
- Audit and assurance planning
- Organizing and managing audits and clients account as an external auditor
- Day to day management of team
- Reviewing the work of staff members and managing staff performance
- Providing timely reports and accounts finalization
- Management of reporting on Government and International requirements
- Leading teams on challenging engagements e.g. internal control system, investigation and project work
- Training, development and mentoring of junior members of staff
- Delivering a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations
- Providing tax computation and reviewing complex tax returns
- Providing innovative tax planning
- Handling tax audit and desk reviews
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationship with clients and assessing clients’ satisfaction
- Productively maintaining contact with the client throughout the year and managing an excellent relationship
- Maintain an educational program that updates knowledge and skills continually
- Writing proposal and making presentations.
- HND or BSc. in Accounting or relevant field
- ACA or FCA qualification
- Minimum of C5 in English Language at O’ Levels
- 5 – 7 years experience with a minimum of 4 years post qualification in an Audit firm or firms
- Great sense of responsibility and accountability
- High level of integrity and ethical standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Well groomed, neat and always presentable
- Ability to develop effective client relationship
- Previous experience working with ISA and IFRS reporting standards
- Experience with auditing clients from various sectors and sizes
- Ability to present client’s data in clear and concise format
- Excellent leadership skills to inspire, motivate and guide subordinates
- A strong team player who encourages others to contribute ideas and suggestions
- Highly confident, bold and of positive disposition
- Ability to travel outside Lagos when required
- Past experience in practise management
- Ability to evaluate internal control systems, identify shortcomings and recommend suitable changes.
- Knowledge and application of CAMA 2020 and current finance Acts
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills
- Proficient use of IT and emerging technology.
N300,000 – N450,000 per month. (Negotiable)
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.