Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asset Management and IT Infrastructure Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Determines requirements impact on existing architecture, work processes and systems, Design, troubleshooting and management of Fiber optic and network cable installations,
- Supervision of data center infrastructure equipment installations, Network design, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Radio and Wifi equipment
- Vendor supervision of data center cooling and power maintenance
- Maintenance of Data center hardware IT infrastructure
- Implementing physical inter-connectivity for core equipment at the data center
- Carrying out root cause analysis of network malfunctions and LAN connectivity failures
- Provide technical support for field service engineers on network connectivity challenges
- Report writing and documentation of activities and tasks
- Processing management’s approval for pending tasks and implementation, Complete routine, Monitors production, outputs, and services to ensure that SLAs and other quality metrics, are being met x. Gets feedback from IT operation team on system-operating capacity in terms of (e.g., disk space, storage, and CPU utilization) and ensures prompt action as it may require Maintains, monitors, and supports the Data Center infrastructure environment and/or facilities,
- Provides operations support, maintenance, and administration for network systems as a team member, CCTV and UPS management, wireless Radio Network Management and Voice and Video infrastructure support.
- University Degree or equivalent in Business, Engineering or related areas
- 5+ years of experience in Configuration / Asset management
- Professional certification in asset management will be an added advantage
- Structured Network Cabling, Fiber Optics Cabling, Datacenter management and design Skills
- Technical Report Writing skills, ITIL, Network infrastructure management, Server Infrastructure management, Radio access management, Risk and safety assessment management, Power and Cooling management, Cloud infrastructure management. Attentiveness to detail
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- English (proficiency in other main languages is a plus.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online