KPMG – Our client, a reputable Institute within the Financial Services Sector, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Artificial Intelligence / Cyber Security Officer
Job Type: Full time
Sector: Financial Services
Reports To: The Chief Executive Officer
- Our client is recruiting an Artificial Intelligence / Cybersecurity Officer who will lead our research efforts across the fields of computer vision, natural language processing and knowledge representation.
- This role will involve working with leaders across the business to understand challenges that can be solved through innovative AI/ML – based solutions, defining research roadmaps, and delivering on AI capabilities to power innovative features in our platform.
Skills and Capabilities
- Layout the Artificial Intelligence projects including project initiation, analysis stage and model retraining.
- Ensure project deployment governance on a continuous basis.
- Choose technologies and related guide map for improvement, testing, deployment of AI models.
- Set up the plan and administer the usage of deployment systems of #ML models.
- Set up the plan and supervise the execution of ML pipeline automation to be utilized for testing across various AI projects.
- Distinguish AI tasks of high business impact including both product projects related ventures, and research projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence or relevant field
- Master’s Degree in relevant field an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications required (e.g. CISA)
- Professional qualifications such as ACIB is an added advantage
- Minimum of 10-years hands-on experience with natural language processing, computer vision or knowledge representation
- A strong record of delivering machine learning and/or data products including defining ML problems, identifying data strategy, building MVPs, and scaling prototypes to production solutions.
- Familiarity and proficiency with agile methods and tools to support project management in a timeline sensitive environment.
- Ability to create chatbots
- Ability to create and update documents containing technical processes and procedures
- Strong history of recruiting and coaching technical teams
- Strong strategic planning, problem solving and execution skills
- Good leadership, supervisory, coaching, mentoring and people management skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with an ability to engage with others to achieve positive results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders and effectively communicate and interact with stakeholders from other cultures
- High personal ambitions, drive and strong work ethic.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online