Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area WND Product Manager
- Are you interested in joining a dynamic team at the heart of developing logistics products to meet customers’ needs, remove complexities and simplify customers’ supply chain? We are looking for someone to join our warehouse and distribution (WND) organization in Central West Africa (CWA).
- An opportunity to challenge your limits and develop personally and professionally. Join us… we’ll be happy to have you.
- Here, you will be responsible for WnD product management. The aim of the role is to build business case, identify new sites, manage project implementation (greenfield or brownfield), and handover operations to site manager.
- Also manages customer pursuit process and supports customer opportunities.
- This is for stand alone WnD solutions as well as part of global supply chain solutions (CFS, e-com,).
- Expand business footprint while ensuring profitable growth
- Based on customer needs, identify new sites/facilities to expand warehouse footprint.
- Execution of WND strategy for area in alignment with CEN
- Business development aligned with strategy
- Manage WND development including building business case, getting approval and managing local implementation.
- Lead area tender response for WnD
- Provide sales support for WnD in region
- Support of WnD as part of supply chain solution design
- Support of local opportunity management
- Support tender pricing within established framework
- Own operational viability of complex opportunities as part of the OMEB/Sales process.
Client Relationship Management:
- Owner of area footprint and lifecycle of global WND products
- Manage local WnD products within framework
- Support to grow WnD footprint in area through constant review in order to enable profitable growth.
Collaborate and Ownership:
- Support JV framework and JV management
- Regional support of transformation progress
- Support program benefit realization
- Support feedback loop on innovation
- Provide support and area ownership of idea process.
- Strong Warehouse & Distribution knowledge with experience in Business Development, Product Design and Customer engagement
- Area market knowledge
- Project management
- Stakeholder management.
- Commercial engagement at senior management level.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online