Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area WND Implementation Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full time
- Are you interested in joining a dynamic team at the heart of developing logistics products to meet customers’ needs, remove complexities and simplify customers’ supply chain? We are looking for someone to join our warehouse and distribution (WND) organization in Central West Africa (CWA).
- An opportunity to challenge your limits and develop personally and professionally. Join us… we’ll be happy to have you.
- In this role, you will be responsible for leading new customer implementations for contract logistics business, bridging the sales and operational activities, to ensure smooth transition of new or additional business into the organization.
- Manage risks rigorously from sales opportunity to stable operation
- Set expectations and get agreement with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and drive the overall implementation project plan
- Proactively manage delivery of other involved parties (IT, operational suppliers, etc).
- Establish and evaluate the success criteria for the project and adjust solutions and timelines
- Successfully “close” implementations based on mutually defined criteria between Maersk and the client (external) and operations (internal).
Client Relationship Management:
- Lead the client through the on-boarding process
- Strictly manage scope with clients and ensure solution implemented stays in line with the solution sold.
- Review operational viability of complex opportunities as part of the OMEB/Sales process
- Contribute to securing new business wins by actively engaging in the sales process.
- Ensure operations are optimized and warehousing service are delivered under the highest service quality possible.
- Ensure initial SOP/IOP compliance
- Ensure infrastructure deployment for new client solutions is in place including:
- Recruitment and training of staff.
- Detailed process flows, SOPs and IOPs.
- WMS, IT & EDI integration.
- Client and vendor training and introduction.
- KPI reporting and performance management routines.
- Strong WND knowledge with experience in Implementation of New Warehouses
- Area market knowledge
- Project management
- Stakeholder management.
- Commercial engagement at senior management level.
- Understanding EDI and WMS product development.
- Understanding of customer operations and systems.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online