Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager, Lagos Region
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
- To maximize revenue and subscriber acquisition (gross and net additions) opportunities in assigned territory through channel effectiveness (wholesale & retail), adequate recharge availability and implementation of planned sales & distribution and marketing strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure adequate availability of all recharge denominations in sub CP and retail points.
- To ensure channel partners are making stock available and distributing to their network of sub-CPs and retailers.
- To achieve ERC, RCV and E-pin target in agreed ratios.
- Constantly identify opportunities for driving activation and recharge sales within territory.
- Ensure full-fledged achievement of Gross Adds targets by driving market initiatives in assigned area.
- Effective management of direct activation teams and monitoring of CP bus activation activities.
- KYC Optimization at Trade level by ensuring adequate and functional deployment of KYC kits
- Drive KYC inactivity to nil
- Other initiatives to increase GAD including new site launch
- Ensure activation of Quality GADs in assigned area.
- Develop and implement activities that will increase SONA in assigned area.
- Implementation of customer driven activities (product launches, town storms etc) in assigned area
- Drive voice and data business performance by implementation of revenue generating activities and initiatives in assigned territory.
- Ensure Channel branding and visibility.
- To recruit appropriate number of Retailers- RSOs, SSOs, ERCOs in line with scientific distribution requirements.
- Ensure constant CLS elimination.
- Develop subscriber acquisition and other marketing initiatives to drive revenue in CLS site locations.
- New Site Launch Plan and Distribution Preparedness.
- Effectively drive and manage target driven initiatives and projects
- Industry Awareness/Competition Intelligence.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Marketing, Business Management, Engineering or Computer Science
- Master’s in Business Administration Or Management will be an advantage
- Project management qualification will be an advantage
- 3+ years of commercial/ business management experience
- Team leadership experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Airtel products
- Computer literacy
- Sales knowledge
- Product/ Service development
- Product/ Service management
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply For Area Sales Manager, Lagos Region at Airtel Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online