George Houston Resources Limited is a Human Resource Development and Management Consulting firm. We assist organizations to achieve their corporate visions and objectives through integrated, strategic and solution-oriented HR consulting services using best-practice methodologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager (Inverters & Inverter Batteries)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking to recruit experienced Area Sales Manager (Inverter & Batteries) for her client, a major player in the Energy and Power sector. The Area Sales Manager is responsible for developing the sales business in the assigned area.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking.
- Build networks and spheres of influence in order to grow prospect lists.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Set up meetings with potential clients to negotiate and close deals.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on products / services.
- Report to the Business Unit Head about goals, sales, and prospects.
- Participate in events and conferences on behalf of the company.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Any other job as may be assigned by Business Unit Head or Product Head
- B.Eng in Electrical Electronics Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of 4 – 7 years post qualification experience, preferably batteries or Inverter industry.
- Adequate knowledge of Lagos markets.
- Previous experience in selling power products.
- Experience in handling dealer network and commercial customers.
- Target oriented and ability to deliver results.
- Age: 35 years Below.
Very Attractive + incentive
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “ASM” as the subject of the email