Tek Experts is a leading global provider of technical support services. We turn cases into experiences for deeper customer connection to drive loyalty, renewals, and growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Arcsight Software Support Engineer Level II
Requisition ID: 4682
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Category: Technical Support
Work location type: Fully Onsite
- We are hiring a Level 2 Software Support Engineer to support Micro Focus ArcSight. ArcSight provides big data security analytics and intelligence software for security information and event management (SIEM) and log management solutions.
- ArcSight is designed to help customers identify and prioritize security threats, organize and track incident response activities, and simplify audit and compliance activities.
- We are looking for teammates who want to be part of the tech movement. People who want to progress their career now and gain experience for tomorrow.
- We celebrate diversity in every way. In fact, it’s the reason we’ve grown so fast. If you like being part of a global team, are passionate about technology and creative problem solving, and want to leave a mark bigger than yourself, we should talk.
This role will:
- Take cases supporting customers software support issues
- Follow best practice ticket management processes, ensuring tickets owned are handled and updated timely and every effort is made to make service levels
- Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high-quality support
- Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, web-based training, and any other available tools
In this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent technical certifications
- 1 – 2 years experience in technical support
- Knowledge of programming languages, networking, databases or UIs.
- Experience in customer service is a must. PC experience – comfortable working with Windows/Linux operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest or exposure to software development and support
- Demonstrated excellence in teamwork, collaboration, and knowledge sharing
- Customer-orientated, motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem
- Fluent in English.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
- Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.