STRUGZ is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Display clear understanding of design, diverse buildings, renovations, steel and cladding service offerings and provide expertise in the co-ordination/execution of projects won.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities, technical documents, procurement plans, procedures and schedules needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete projects.
- In consultation with the appropriate manager, recruit, interview and select staff and/or volunteers with appropriate skills for the project activities.
- Produce detailed scale drawings, workings and specifications where necessary.
- Integrate appropriate engineering elements into unified designs.
- Prepare tender applications, documents and presentations, handling pre-qualification exercises
- Make recommendations to identify projects to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent of the organization
- Increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches while being cost-sensitive
- Work to grow the business unit’s revenue base by efficiently and effectively developing and maintaining the business’ existing client base.
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Work well with vendors, contractors and subcontractors across commercial, private and public sectors involved with projects.
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
Experience / Qualifications / Competencies
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class upper
- A Professional membership is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Architect and Project Manager.
- Handling renovations is an added advantage.
- Ability to produce 2D plans and 3D plans
- Proficient in architectural measurement units
- Ability to translate 3D designs to site supervisors
- Flexible in managing and responding to on-call responsibilities.
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and effectively.
- Strong team interaction, support and leadership skills.
- Good project execution and management skills.
Skills (Added Advantage):
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding project management skills and commercial acumen.
- Clear expertise in the usage of Alucobond, steel and other cladding materials.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and project links to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.