ASC Nigeria Limited is a member of the Onstream Group and was founded in 2001. At the core of everything we do is the promise to actively and ethically have positive impact on the Nigerian economy. We empower and develop local & international talents for the benefits of our clients.
We dedicate ourselves to be solution providers and assist our clients all around the country in many different sectors. We screen and recruit experts based on their talents, technical skills and experience to ensure they will meet and exceed our customers ‘expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Engineer
- The Application engineer shall be the focal point for all technical interactions with the Customer in Nigeria (Africa).
- He / She shall liaise with all support and functional groups as required to facilitate a techno-commercial proposal.
- Be the focal point to discuss technical issues with Customer and suggest appropriate feedback
- Exhibit sound knowledge of the equipment / packages and technical solutions offered by the company and a broad understanding of the design.
- Demonstrate design features and advantages of the equipment / packages offered by Company.
- Review of customer RFQ/ITT and disseminate to the BD / Proposals
- Liaise with Proposals / Engineering to convey the operational issues faced by Customer in order to provide technical solutions
- Review the Technical proposal to ensure that the solution offered meets Customer expectations
- Liaise with Proposal team as required to develop techno-commercial proposal.
- Adhere to company vision, policies, and processes
- Sound Technical knowledge in Oil and Gas Industry (Gas / Condensate Processing, Gas Dehydration and Dew-pointing, Amine Treatment, Produced Water Treatment, NGL, CNG, LNG, Water Injection, EPF)
- Should possess Operational / Technical services experience to understand operational issues and profess solutions
- Possess good knowledge of the industry and be familiar of equipment suppliers and vendors
- Possess multi-functional knowledge of Process equipment (including rotating machinery / power generation / control systems).
- Possess adequate commercial awareness
- Minimum Qualifications: Engineering Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum Experience: 15 years, preferably in a related Oil & Gas service company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online