Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Omni-channel Service Delivery
- Ensure the delivery of front-end digital services across the Omni-channel platforms (Mobile, Internet, ATM, etc.)
- Work on other tasks as assigned by the Senior Specialist, Omni-channel Service Delivery
Functions and Responsibilities
- Document ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ state/architecture for various implementation phases, describing the changes required to attain the desired ‘to-be’ state
- Build test cases and scenarios sufficient for the validation of end-state products and services
- Periodically execute functional and non-functional tests on solutions, features and services on the ATM, Internet, Mobile, etc.
- Partake in the deployment of new features across the Omni-channel stack in line with business requirements
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to drive innovation initiatives through full process from idea to commercialization.
- Periodically review existing systems and advise process owners on possible areas of improvements thereby making IT serve as a business enabler
- Carry out an extensive testing (Unit, Integration, Systems, User Acceptance Tests) of solutions developed in order to ensure that they are error free and are fit for purpose
- Engage in the installation and configuration of ATMs, including the hands-on experience required to effectively perform 2nd level resolution
- Perform 1st level support during the transition phase of the Omni-channel Mobile, Internet banking and ATM platforms
- Research and implement product enhancement solutions working closely with 3rd party vendors, switch processors and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Facilitate frequent ATM, Internet and Mobile banking 2nd level support trainings
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline
- 0 -2 years’ experience in any of the following IT disciplines: application development, systems integration & middleware, database management, and server administration.
- IT certifications and other professional qualifications will be an added advantage
Skills / Competence:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Excellent analytical skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skill
- Ability to analyze issues and provide adequate support to users
- Fair understanding of the Omni-channel solution objectives Good understanding of transaction entries
- Ability to review transactions and identify root cause of failure
- Good knowledge of various components within the payment infrastructure
- Creative and taking initiative.
- Good communication skill (Oral & Written)
- Analytical / Problem solving
- Interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online