MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – NES Service Management, Network NG
Job Identification: 1122
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Network Enterprise Services
- Co-ordinate the activities of Service performance resources in the team to the computation of Enterprise customers service availability and flagging/correcting any violation.
- Co-ordinate and report change (suspension, termination and reactivation) request implementation of Enterprise customer service and ensure implementation is closed within SLA
- Facilitate and drive Enterprise customer services availability reconciliation to minimize penalty payout to enterprise customers
- Working with NES Regional Team and managed service vendors to drive service improvement SIP implementation for services that breach SLA
- Co-ordinate NES M&S performance reporting to internal stakeholders
- Carry out Enterprise services incidents validation, escalate violation and ensure accuracy of the ticketing.
- Co-ordinate creation of monitoring dashboards for Enterprise customer services and ensuring status on monitoring dashboard are real time.
- Monitoring, reporting and resolving incident on enterprise customers VIP dashboards
- Monitoring and reporting auto- ticketing of Enterprise incidents & tickets
- Co-ordinate and drive Enterprise customer HQ service redundancy (failover) test for service assurance
- Facilitate Enterprise customers database alignment across stakeholders from Enterprise Business to Managed Service vendors.
- Co-ordinate acceptance of new services deployed for enterprise customers and customer ensure databases are properly updated.
- Aged faults reporting and escalation to stakeholders.
- Ensure the service performance resources adhere to organization and departmental policies processes and procedures
- Monitoring and escalation of passive issue (repetitive and high impact) to vendor and other stakeholders
- Stand-in for the manager service performance from time to time when on leave or other assignments.
- Facilitate and drive Enterprise customer services availability to minimize penalty payout to enterprise customers
- Partner with Enterprise Business representative to conduct service review with Enterprise customers and ensure Service Improvement Plan is implemented for poor performing services
- Co-ordinate change request management and provide relevant information to all stakeholders
- First Degree in Science related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3-7 years of experience which includes;
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in data processing, data analysis, and data presentation space/field
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Power BI, SQL or related database management application and MS Power Point
- Good customer and service management experience including stakeholders engagement, measurement and reporting service KPIs, negotiating SLA and associated penalty
- Good knowledge of IP and data networks, and performance KPIs
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2022, 11:59 PM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online