First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, IT Finance and Vendor Management
Job Identification: 254
- Track requisitions for vendor payments, validate documentation for adequacy and initiate same for approval on iProcurement
- Assist with preparation and tracking of Accruals for recurring IT payments that span over periods
- Assist with reconciling or performing daily call-over various IT operating expense accounts
- Contribute to preparing, coordinating, and communicating monthly financial calendar close
- Assist with monitoring IT budget and liaise with Team Lead to document and track IT spend
- Contribute to reporting IT financial performance, analyzing variance (budgeted costs versus actual costs) and support budget decision making
- Assist with managing the operational relationship with vendors to ensure payments are processed in record time.
- Support to ensure supplier’s responsibilities as it relates to financial obligations during exit period are fulfilled.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline.
- 2 years Post-NYSC experience.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online