First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Developer (.NET Development)
Job Identification: 520
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Contribute to planning, coordinating and supervising all activities related to the design, development and implementation of the systems and software applications
- Contribute to planning the introduction of new application systems
- Assist in developing high-level designs of systems
- Perform coding duties according to the functional and technical specifications in order to solve a business problem
- Actively participate in program unit testing, integration and system testing to ensure they meet quality standards
- Peer review solutions developed by fellow developers
- Assist in maintaining, supporting and upgrading existing IT systems and applications
- Assist in designing, coding, testing and documenting web application software
- Participate in the customisation of application packages
- Review technical constraints and performance issues of solutions.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a business / IT related discipline
- 1+ years of experience in designing, developing and delivering solutions.
Application Closing Date
16th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online