MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to aavttract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Credit Performance – Finance
Job Identification: 1249
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Credit Management
- Regular follow up on postpaid transactions to ensure compliance with credit terms
- Prepare reports periodically according to reporting deadlines
- Generate credit performance report indicating the ageing of debts and collections
- Generate and evaluate Trade Partner and customer credit status, credit utilization and credit sales reports
- Receive, prepare and manage correspondence related to assigned credit activities
- Conduct credit utilization efficiency on credit customers and trade partners for necessary limit reviews.
- Review systems to ensure prompt suspension of defaulting customers and blocking of individual consumers as and when due
- Collaborate with strategic business units in validating data for upload on the credit bureau platform
- Engage strategic business units on credit portfolio performance.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- First Degree or equivalent in Accountancy, Economics, Business Administration or related fields
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Experience in lending, loan performance review, audit, risk and/or compliance or consulting.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2022 at 23:59
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online