Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Group Sales Agent
Job Id: 220000HZ
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
About the Role
- We are currently recruiting for Airport Services Agent in Abuja.
- As an Airport Services Agent, you will support the operation by providing five-star service to customers at the airport terminal and help create an enjoyable airport environment for customers whilst travelling.
- You will ensure quality service and adherence to safety policies and security standards.
- Liaising with check-in, transfer desk and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
- Escorting and directing arriving and departing passengers to the respective areas such as the hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges and boarding gates
- Assisting the Duty Officer in handling company materials and records
- Liaising with the Ground Handling Agent (GHA) for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Ensuring passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
- Performing other related duties for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Supervising GHA staff during all flights to ensure Qatar Airways standards of service quality are maintained
- Organizing check-in counters and coordinating documentation issues
Be part of an extraordinary Story:
- Your skills.
- Your imagination.
- Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make.
- You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
- You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
- Our best is here and still to come.
- To us, the impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
- Together, everything is possible.
The successful candidate will have:
- High School qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of job-related experience required with at least 1 year of relevant experience in Airline/ Travel Industry/ Hospitality Institute.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English language.
- High energy and a positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team orientation
- Should have legal rights to live and work in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online