Apply for Air Peace Limited Recruitment April 2021 for Passenger Service Executives. This Air Peace Limited Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives Will be available till stipulated deadline. At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
Air Peace Limited Recruitment April 2021 Vacant Position:
Job Title: Passenger Service Executives
- Coordinates the delivery of excellent customer Service while handling passenger reservations, check-in, boarding, reconciliation, etc.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Providing a frontline point of presence for passenger enquiries in a friendly manner.
- Assist passengers with fare quotes, reservations, revalidations, rebooking and upgrades.
- Ensuring all tickets are issued correctly and according to IATA regulations.
- Reconciling cash uplift with ticket sales. Block group seats for series and ad hoc group as at when required.
- Issuing excess baggage receipts for excess luggage payments and receipts for no shows, date change.
- Perform random control of passenger’s tickets.
- Ensuring special passengers: Passengers with reduced mobility, unaccompanied minors and group passengers are properly documented in the PNR. Assist with transit / transfer passengers
- Process baggage and passengers in line with APL’s standards with enthusiasm
- Ensuring that baggage irregularities are followed through to resolution.
- Ensuring that revenue is maximized from excess baggage
- Ensuring special passengers: Passengers with reduced mobility, unaccompanied minor sand group passengers are properly documented in the PNR. Assist with transit/transfer passengers
- Develop excellent working relationships with all stakeholders
- Internal: Call Centre, Station Manager, Sales support, IT Support, Revenue Accounting / Management
- External: Travel agents, Other Airlines, IT technicians, Company’s bank staff
Key Performance Indicators:
- Highest level of Customer satisfaction at all times in line with company’s set standard
- Execution of all APL ticketing standards and policies
- Meet all ticketing targets given quarterly
Competencies and Requirements
- High level of personal credibility
- Good customer relation skill
- Good understanding of Airline products and services
- Compliance with company procedures
- Coping under pressure
- University Degree in social science or similar field. Ability to speak French is a must.
- 3 years’ experience
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information,
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality of results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing assigned call center tasks
- Respond to enquiries from passengers regarding reservation on the phone.
- Resolve all queries arising from reservation issues.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2021.