AIG-Imoukhuede Foundation Public Leaders Programme for African Public Servants 2022
The Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation is a public-sector focused philanthropic organisation committed to improving the lives of Africans through transformed public service delivery and access to quality primary healthcare
In collaboration with the University of Oxford’s Blavatnik School of Government, we are inviting applications for:
Title: AIG Public Leaders Programme for African Public Servants 2022
Programme starts: October 2022
About the Programme
- The AIG Public Leaders Programme is a unique programme that offers senior public servants in Africa an immersive executive education experience aimed at strengthening the skills they need to build cultures of excellence, effectiveness, and integrity throughout the institutions they lead.
- Programme graduates can enhance their countries development through improved governance and public policy creation.
- Scholarships will be awarded by the Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation to 100 African public servants for the 2022 cycle of the programme
- Public sector executives ascending the ranks of government departments, agencies, ministries or multilateral organisations must maintain exemplary performance in their current role while developing the new skills and perspectives they will need to take on a top leadership role.
- The AIG Public Leaders Programme is designed to ensure these senior public leaders, and those who are moving into the senior leadership of the public-sector over the next three to seven years, master a range of new skills as quickly as possible.
- The programme aims to broaden their skills as public leaders and provide them with the conceptual frameworks and practical tools they need to meet the challenges of a complex and rapidly changing world.
- The Public Leaders Programme offers insights from the world’s leading scholars and practitioners, and peer learning from participants’ counterparts. The learning experience is intense and demanding, engaging participants through a mixture of classroom discussion, simulations, practical exercises and group work.
- Be citizens of any African country and actively working within the public sector in Africa
- Provide a letter of endorsement from the ministry, department, or agency for which they work
- Provide a record of promotion within the ministry, department, or agency for which they work, recording promotions over the most recent five (5) years.
- Have a minimum of seven years of active service in the public sector
- Be at Directorate level or equivalent
- Provide evidence of game-changing leadership qualities and abilities
- This programme is offered at no cost to eligible public sector employees who are successful in the application process.
How to Apply For AIG-Imoukhuede Foundation Public Leaders Programme for African Public Servants 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: For enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 7th April, 2022.