A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aftersales Maintenance Manager
- Participates and supports in developing the company’s goals to achieve the company’s general strategy.
- Supervising and controlling all maintenance work.
- Calculating expenditures and supervising maintenance budgets and estimating costs for their procedures.
- Ensure that all technicians and maintenance personnel adhere to safety rules.
- Organizing and performing the duties of technicians and maintenance staff.
- Contributing to identifying the necessary training needs for the department’s employees and approving them in coordination with the human resources department.
- Holding periodic meetings for the employees of the maintenance department to discuss work procedures and the extent to which the agreed plan is implemented and to extract the difficulties they face in performing their work and work to solve them.
- Approving the needs of employees and technicians from the Human Resources Department.
- Preparing periodic reports on the maintenance department’s work, including all the achievements, obstacles and solutions proposed for developing work and performance, and submitting them to the line manager.
- Doing any additional work requested by the line manager.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- HND / B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering (Specialization in Heavy Duty Trucks)
- Minimum of 8 years strong Engineering experience with an established Heavy-Duty Workshop (Trucks specifically)
- Perfect knowledge of Auto Trucks.
- Problem solving skill and team spirit.
- Product knowledge & skills to handle technical problems, warranty issues.
- Ability to guide & train others.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Valid driver’s license
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Aftersales Maintenance Manager” as the subject of the email.