MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advisor, Environmental Sustainability Affairs
Core purpose of the Job
- To ensure proper management of Environmental Desk with a view to assessing, preventing, and mitigating environmental liability through compliance with internal policies, legal and regulatory prescription, and global best practices.
- Establish and maintain Operational environmental Risk Management System and data
- Support Environmental Clearance activities (EIA & EA)
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of relevant reports and submission
- Advise and train internal stakeholders on environmental sustainability requirements
- Monitor and Supervise environmental sustainability projects or initiatives
- Review, analyze and advise on projects contracted to Consultant for the purposes of ensuring optimal value to MTN
- Environmental risk Surveillance
- Create regional environmental awareness /campaigns
- Business wide environmental sustainability champions Meetings/Team events
- Prompt distribution of environmental monitoring, testing and tracking tools and equipment
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- BEng, BSc, BTech or Other
Experience & Training:
- 3-7 years working experience in Environmental regulatory compliance and sustainability Management
- Graduate level track record of 2 years or more
- Experience in Generalist Environmental roles in a small or medium seized organization
- Experience working in a understanding emerging environmental concerns/ dynamics) will be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office Applications and other Microsoft tools
- Experience in Professional Environmental, sustainability Functions, with good exposure/level of experience in Environmental management systems
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online