Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advancement Manager
Job Code: ADVM2022
- To obtain raw contact details data from School and events e.g. Alumni events, breakfast club, seminars, etc
- Attend School events for the purpose of obtaining donations to LBS, from attendees
- Segment and document the raw contact details obtained.
- Research (through internet, Alumni and MBA) documented contact details and build prospective donors profile (i.e. ‘know your customer’ initiative).
- Create prospective donor list and submit list for approval.
- Create and obtain approval of call/visit script for use in contacting prospective donors.
- To make and receive courteously calls and visits to prospective donors, from the created and approved prospective donors list, for the purpose of obtaining support (donations) for LBS (using approved call/visit scripts).
- Document all call/visit/event information (The name, Phone number, feedback) in a call/visit/event report, in the format prescribed.
- Follow up on the feedback from the call/visit/event report to the point where the intended support or donation is received by LBS from the donor/prospect.
- Execute process flow steps from receipt of donation to conclusion
- Submit a daily progress report (in the format: prescribed) giving details of follow up on feedback received and stating actions planned/recommended and delivery dates.
- To meet/achieve Call center Target/Budget/Deliverables and other departmental objectives.
- Respond to prospective donors’ complaints and inquiries.
- Provide prospective donors and donors with reliable information.
- Initiate, maintain and regularly update accuracy of prospective donors and donor’s information on the database.
- Document all department account transactions using the process flow schedule.
- Use approved scripts from the approved scripts folder for email, thank you letters, solicitation, sponsorship etc.
- Report, record and file all departmental documents and events.
- At least a University Degree or its equivalent in any field.
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience working in a corporate environment and profit oriented organization e.g. banks.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely preparedness (meeting deadlines)
- Success of key School development & fundraising events
- Number of Corporate entities that partner with the School.
- Number of development activities going on in the School.
- Initiatives introduced to enhance School development & fundraising activities.
- Feedback from internal & external customers
- Data gathering
- Networking skills
- Result Oriented
- Attention to details
- Meeting Management
- Customer service
- Planning & organizational skills
- General management/ administrative skills
- Proficiency in use of computers
- Fundraising skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Relationship Management.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “ADVM2022 (Job Code)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.