Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem.
With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advanced Seller, Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Marketing – Advertising
- As Advanced Seller Key Account Manager for Jumia Nigeria, you will be responsible for growing & managing existing
- Jumia Advertising clients as well as the acquisition of new leads.
- Grow revenue, education and solution adoption with Clients and Agencies
- Planning of Jumia Advertising campaigns for clients including campaign strategy negotiations & execution
- Liaising with cross-functional teams
- Responsible for driving campaign KPIs through the day to day campaign optimization and regular alignment with both ad ops, key account managers and client campaign KPIs
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your client/agency portfolio, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve agency issues
- Gather clients and partner feedback to enhance Jumia Advertising Performance and the customer experience
- Deliver consultative support and up-to-date education on our Jumia Advertising services
- Identify and leverage trends within the industry of expertise/focus and spot opportunities to grow the business.
- University Degree and/or Master’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2/3+ years previous experience in agency account management or consulting
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong team-working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, work environment with a passion for making an impact
- High level of comfort presenting key client issues in an effort to be the customer advocate at Jumia Advertising
- Client management experience is an advantage.
- Passionate about online advertising, marketing, data, analytics, and technology
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-demand
- Great attention to details
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills (written, spoken, listening)
- Ability to communicate effectively with Partners and Management
- Action and results-driven
- Well-organized / structured
- Positive attitude and can-do spirit
- Proactive and sense of responsibility.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online