Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Support Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Perform all administrative support duties as may be required for the Unit.
- Ensure hygienic, safe and conducive environment for the Unit.
- Raise job request and follow up until job is successfully executed.
- Record keeping and update of files.
- Collate and prepare weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Raise Material Requests, call-off and load invoices into SAP.
- A University degree from a National Universities Commission (NUC) recognised University obtained at a minimum of second class lower division or HND from a National Board for Technical Education NABTECH) recognised Polytechnic obtained with a minimum of upper credit.
- 3 years post-graduation work experience in a similar position in a reputable organisation.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 years – 55 years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: A Degree in related field
- Experience: Minimum Experience 3 Year
- Other experience: 3 – 5 years experience in related field
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online