Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer (Legal Department) – Cement Industry
Ref No: LagosLG002
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- The Legal Administrative Officer shall be responsible for the successful co-ordination of all the set plans and program of the legal department on a daily basis.
- This includes but not limited to setting up meeting, prioritizing engagements of third parties with the Head of Department, and effectively communicating same in a timely manner to other individuals in the department
- S/he shall also ensure effective documentation and filing of all matters in the department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Transcribing and proof-reading legal documents.
- Filing, organizing, scanning, copying and distribution of legal documents
- Organize and maintain departmental records.
- Maintenance of all office inventory supplies
- Monitor payments and approvals
- Facilitate effective correspondence of all relevant and approved matters in the department
- Liaise with other departments on departmental issues
- Execute any other matters as assigned by the Head of Legal
Academic / Professional Qualifications:
- A good First Degree in Secretarial Studies, Business Management / Administration or related field from an accredited Institution
- Professional certification such as the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) would confer an advantage.
- Must have at least Two (2) but not mare than Six (6) years post graduate experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in research, analysis and legal advisory on fundamental business matters
- Experience in proof reading and communicating legal correspondences
- Ability to exercise sound judgment to prioritize attention to contingent issues with discretion
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Effective Team Playing Skills
- Purposeful willingness to provide support to legal and para-legal officers in DCP
- Great Emotional Intelligence
- Enthusiasm and Commitment to service delivery
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online