Green Field Health Management Limited, a national health maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment within the capacity below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
Candidate must possess the following:
- B.Sc / HND in Secretarial Administration, Mass Communication or any of the Social Sciences. A Post graduate degree in relevant discipline or CIPM membership will be an added advantage.
- Computer Literate & Proficient in Microsoft Office usage
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification cognate experience.
- Age: Not more than 35 years
- Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills
- Must have a high speed of writing for taking notes/meeting minutes
- Basic Project Management ability
- Ability to organize tasks, research and keeping records.
- Highly dependable and trustworthy: maintain confidentiality having access to extremely sensitive documents.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Experience in handling personnel/staff matters.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.