Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-sahara (excluding South Africa) with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. It has two plants, one in Ilupeju Lagos State and one at Sango-Otta, Ogun State. NFL started as a small grey iron foundry at Ilupeju in 1969 by the Barberopoulos brothers making municipal castings and water pipeline fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Admin / HR Assistant
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
Qualification & Experience
- At least OND (Administration / Office Administration/Human Resources/Office Technology/Social Studies)
- 1-2 years’ experience.
Skills & Competencies:
- Proficient use of MS Office Tools
- Good presentation, Organizational & Communication Skills;
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision;
- Must be resident within Sango-Ota and its environs.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.