Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered trade name; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer – Refund Desk
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Revenue Accountant
- Receives and collates all Refund Application forms with ticket details as may be submitted by locations / stations / Customer Service desk and customers.
- Registers promptly all Refund Applications in Refunds register (database)
- Checks status of each ticket from the reservation system as to ascertain current status – if ticket is unused / partly used / refundable.
- Scrutinizes all Ticket Refund Applications and supporting documents as to ensure completeness of documentation and eligibility for refunds.
- Scrutinizes all Refund requests relating to unticketed transactions and relevant supporting documents to ensure completeness of documentation and eligibility for refunds.
- Updates Payment details for each refund application processed in the Refund Register upon payment of Refundable amount.
- Responds promptly and correctly to the numerous day to day requests by the Commercial Team for confirmation of online payment transactions through the Paystack platform.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Accounting
- 3 – 5 years experience in similar role in an airline or Travel Agency.
- Working knowledge of Videcom Reservation System would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be Computer literate.
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Application (indicating location) and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.