Agary Pharmaceutical Limited, was established in 1992 as a national and regional marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. When marketing our product we provide a wide range of services to our distributors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Posting of customers payment in the ERP
- Maintain non-current asset register and inscribe serial numbers on the newly acquired assets and existing assets
- Filling of all invoices and relevant documents
- Filing of general ledger
- Filing of taxation computation, account vouchers , bookkeeping
- Entry of Expenses Registers
- Filing of general ledger account into different account heads
- Follow up and ensure that supporting documents are attached to all payment vouchers for internal checks and tax purpose
- Provide clerical support to account department
- Filing of monthly VAT returns to FIRS and other regulatory bodies as required.
- Stock taking
- Ensure files are arranged properly in the archive.
Qualification / Skills
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Accounting.
- 2-3 years cognate experience in similar role.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Accuracy in the filing of all accounts documents
- Efficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools; Excel, Word and Power point.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, tact and sound judgment.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal and relational skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates (only) should send their CV and detailed Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Account Officer Onitsha” as the subject of the email.