Regenix Healthcare Services Limited is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and licensed by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) to provide Quality, Affordable and Accessible Healthcare delivery services to Nigerians and foreigners.
Regenix HMO is principally in risk and insurance management in the healthcare industry and have in the last few years built capacity as a provider of quality healthcare and ultimately being a maintainer of lives in the health Insurance program.
We have our headofficein Yenagoa, Bayelsa State and branch offices in Abuja, Lagos, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Kaduna, Anambra, Zamfara, Plateau, Nasarawa, Oyo and Rivers States respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts / Finance Officer
Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting To: Managing Director
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
- Contributing to the development of new or updated accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
Equipment to be used:
- Laptop computer
- Postgraduate Degree or a professional certificate from ICAN, or ANAN, would be an advantage
- 7-15 years work experience.
Other Requirements / Skills:
- Working knowledge of tax laws
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- To work 45 hours weekly (8am -5pm daily and on other times when the need arises).
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.