Apply For Accounting Trainee For Serving Corps Member / Part Time Student at Dominion Consulting Nigeria – Ikeja and Ikorodu. This Accounting Trainee for Serving Corps Member / Part Time Student at Dominion Consulting Nigeria application is available till deadline. Dominion Consulting – We are a top Management Consulting, Human Resource, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace. Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently seeking talented staff on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Trainee (Serving Corps Member / Part Time Student)
Locations: Ikeja and Ikorodu, Lagos
As an Account Trainee your duties will be:
- Work with senior accountants to develop their knowledge of the accounting industry
- Be involved with tasks such as creating and sending out invoices, managing accounts, and tracking inventory
- Inputting income or expense entries into the accounting system that the organization uses.
- Pay bills, create invoices for the company’s clients, and enter vendor invoices into the system.
- Responsible for administering payroll, accounts receivable, and accounts payable to keep records up-to-date.
- Data accuracy is an important aspect of this role
- Present information to colleagues and clients
- Help colleagues with tasks and administrative duties.
- Candidates should have the ability to retain objectivity with regards to confidential information and adept at following instructions
- Candidates should be detail-oriented and willing to learn on the job
- Candidates must have strong numerical skills, analytical skills, computer skills and integrity.
- Gain practical experience at the start of your career
- Salary: N40,000.00 monthly.
- Consistent Professional Training.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2021.
How to Apply Account Trainee At Dominion Consulting Nigeria:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- All CVs must be in PDF format.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.