Bancor was founded in 2018 and is an emerging leader in Manpower Outsourcing, Support Services, Automotive and Allied Industry FZE, Equipment Rental and Leasing businesses across Africa, serving clients through the office in Lagos. Our commitment to creating lasting relationships, solutions and up to date providing equipment for rentals has made us an incredible dynamism in our industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Scheme Technician / Associate Accounting Technician
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Performing administrative tasks such as arranging payroll and administering payments for invoices.
- Book-keeping tasks.
- Operating software packages to record and retrieve information, particularly spreadsheets.
- Monitoring company/department financial transactions and controlling budgets.
- Preparing accounts, budgets, reports and financial statements for clientele.
- Auditing internal and external accounts and generating end of year calculations.
- Making sure the organisation is compliant with current taxation legislation.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- A thorough, logical approach.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Dynamic problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills.
- Strong commercial sense.
- Competent IT skills, particularly in the use of spreadsheets.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Team player.
- An understanding of industry practices gained through work experience may be helpful.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.