ZTE Corporation is a global leader in telecommunications and information technology. Founded in 1985 and listed on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges, the company has been committed to providing innovative technologies and integrated solutions for global operators, government and enterprise, and consumers from over 160 countries across the globe. Serving over 1/4 of the global population, the company is dedicated to enabling connectivity and trust everywhere for a better future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Business performance management: planning, organizing, managing and promoting performance indicators such as revenue, gross profit and profit of marketing units.
- Budget fund management: responsible for the budget fund management of the marketing unit in accordance with the policies of the company and the business department.
- Policy promotion and implementation: publicize and implement the company’s relevant policies in a timely manner, and follow up the implementation.
- Business decision support: participate in the business decision-making of the marketing unit, provide professional support, assist the marketing unit to improve its business ability, analyze the relevant business performance indicators of the sales department, and output the analysis report regularly as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above from a reputed university in a related field.
- 1-3 years or above-related experience as a finance manager is preferred.
- Good ability of Chinese and English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- High energy and enthusiasm with an emphasis on teamwork and job enjoyment.
- Sense of urgency and willingness to respond eagerly to opportunities and challenges.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.