Opex Oil and Gas Resources Limited – We are a leading and notable figure in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry for timely delivery of first class maintenance and operations services. OPEX Oil & Gas Resources Limited has thus boosted its presence in the Nigerian energy market and has successfully created a trusted brand renowned for execution excellence and strict adherence to safety, health, environment and quality requirements. OPEX Oil & Gas Resources Limited was founded in 2013 with the objective of providing Operation and Maintenance services to the Nigeria’s energy sector.
The company has leveraged its comprehensive capabilities to meet its customers’ demand, ensuring successful projects delivery. We are committed to take on the challenge of bridging the gulf of indigenous participation in Nigeria’s energy sector, by providing superior technical services on the back of our unparalleled knowledge of the energy terrain, in the environment. In the same vein OPEX Oil & Gas Resources is committed to its core values of integrity, Fairness, Accountability and Social Responsibility in ensuring a sustainable growth for stakeholders, clients, society and the environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant / Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND
- Minimum of 1 experience in similar role.
- Relevant Industry Certifications required such as ACA.
- Excellent time management with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent decision making skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.