Primera Africa Finance Group is a financial services firm that provides a range of services to clients across the African continent. Our goal is to provide bespoke financial solutions, in the most professional and efficient manner to meet our clients’ individual needs. Primera Africa Finance Group is a financial services firm that provides a range of services to clients across the African continent. Our goal is to provide bespoke financial solutions, in the most professional and efficient manner to meet our clients’ individual needs.
We operate in four major business areas: Securities Trading, Financial Advisory, Principal Investments and Consumer Finance. Based on our people’s global experience and local knowledge, we are able to deliver the most advanced financial solutions, keeping in perspective the local nuances peculiar to each market to ensure our clients receive superior advice. Overall, each client benefits from our dedication to excellence, entrepreneurial thinking and long-term commitment to service.
Our subsidiary in the FMCG sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivables Officer
Reporting to: Account Receivables and Payable Manager
- Ensuring prompt and accurate billing of customer’s invoices. Securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts and resolving and discrepancies and assisting payable when the need arises.
- Accurate registration of customers
- Prompt and timely billing and posting of invoices
- Booking of rebates, van support and open market sales representative payout
- Raising of credit notes, return stocks and damaged goods on transit
- Preparation of Receivable reports
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Booking of prepayments
- Sharing of statements with customers as advised by my the Line Manager
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting or Business Administration and Management
- 2-4 years of work experience in AP or AR
- Experience in FMCG and manufacturing outfit
- Knowledge of supply chain management will be an added advantage
- A keen eye for detail
- An ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other co-workers and external customers
- An ability to prioritize and manage expectations
- Strong analytical skill
- Very attractive.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online