Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. By doing so, it will reduce end-to- end logistics costs between China and Africa while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand needs of customers. We offer a variety of products and value added service to cover different commercial or personal scenarios for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivable Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Generate and send out invoices
- Follow Up On, Collect And Allocate Payments
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Perform account reconciliations
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Generate age analysis
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc
- Process credit card payments
- Prepare bank deposits
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Process adjustments
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- Assist with month-end closing
- Collect data and prepare monthly metrics.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Financial Accounting, Banking and Finance, Financial
- Must have at least 3 years AR accounting experience within the Logistic Industry.
N150,000 – N400,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifiied candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.