The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly/annual financial statements for the company.
- Ensure monthly and timely reconciliation of all ledger account.
- Prepare financial statements, segmental reports for each Strategic Business Unit (SBU) and provide trend analytical performance dashboards of the business units for the Management and Board planning and decision-making processes.
- Provide explainers to variances in the monthly business performance reports.
- Review of Fixed Assets Register.
- Interphase with all departments and SBUs for the purpose of financial reporting and analysis.
- Ensure timely preparation of and submission of all internal and external financial reports and any other report so demanded by the management.
- Review of all manual and system journals for the purpose of analysis and reporting.
- Call up any financial related postings in the accounting system for further review and explanations.
- Interphase with external auditors on review of prepared Financial Statements.
- Work with other units in finance such as Treasury, risk management, admin and legal for the purpose of timely financial reporting.
- Provide supports on annual strategic planning and budgeting.
- Provides support on payables, tax and other accounting services for the smooth running of the finance department.
- Implement and monitor internal controls on general financial and reporting activities;
- Have a Degree in Accounting. Professional membership such as ACA or ACCA or master’s degree in accounting or business-related field will be an advantage.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Possess working experience across Financial management, reporting and analysis, Budgeting and planning, Strategic Business Review with the application of IFRS.
- Be experienced in Accounts payable, receivables and bank reconciliation, fixed assets management.
- Possess interpersonal and good leadership abilities.
- Be able to liaise with external auditors, tax consultants and other service providers
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online