Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Director
Job Code: R040681
Location: Odozie Street, Lagos
Job type: Full time
In this role you will:
- Be in charge of a Tech Company account at Sub Saharan Africa level, covering Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa
- Actively manages the client base to ensure profitable growth across existing and new clients
- Identify and pursues opportunities to grow existing client business, revenue and profitability
- Translate clients’ needs and interpret them into solution
- Design appropriate research solutions to drive meaningful insight for clients’ needs and their business
- Review account and project profitability to maximize financial performance across the business
- Manage line reports, giving ongoing feedback, conducting catch-ups and annual appraisals
- Ensure insights are translated into engaging stories with clear and concise implications that will help clients make better marketing decisions.
- Business Leadership: Contribute to the strategic growth of Kantar Nigeria as part of the Nigeria Leadership Team
- Business Development: Actively manage the client base to ensure profitable growth across existing and new clients, build strong relationships with clients and pursue opportunities to grow our business
- Client Management & Consulting: Deliver effective advice and consultancy for our clients
- Analysis & Research Expertise: Design appropriate research solutions to drive meaningful insight for our clients’ needs and their business, ensure all deliverables meet client needs and generate strong insight and impact for our clients
- People Management: Maximize individual and team performance and efficiency thorough effectively people management, plays an active role in recruitment and lead performance management process.
- Master’s Degree in Market Research, Marketing, Statistics, Business, Economic or Social Sciences
- 10 years of relevant research, brand, media or communications experience with direct involvement in analysis of market research
- Sound knowledge of the research process
- Proven track experience in client management & business development
- People management experience with direct line report responsibilities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online