Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2022 as portal is available till deadline. Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Latest Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2022:
Title: 2022 Entry Level Recruitment
Job Type: Full time
- Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?
- Would you like to make your passion your career?
- Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? Our Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
- Your career journey with us starts with an intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high caliber applicants.
Requirements For Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2022
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor Degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate, a Masters’ Degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 26 years.
- Access to a laptop and uninterrupted access to the internet.
- To retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, we consistently reward high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensations.
- This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievements.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application For Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Access Bank Salary Structure and Allowance
The banking industry is one of the leading contributors of Nigeria’s GDP. The sector who employs millions of direct and indirect workers has many families depending on it for survival. Access Bank PLC is one of the many players in the banking industry in Nigeria with many of her branches shattered across the country. Founded in the year 1989 with over 28,000 workers, Access Bank has come up tops as one of the leading players in the banking industry.
The bank has in excess of over 18 billion dollars and has Mr Herbert Wigwe as it’s Managing Director with it’s Headquarters located in 999c Danmole Street, Off Idejo street, off Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island Lagos. The bank over the years has over the years acquired other banks. In 2012, the bank took over Intercontinental Bank PLC and also merged with Diamond Bank recently and established itself as one of the strongest and economic viable players in Nigeria.
Staff remunerations and motivation is one of the proven ways through which organisations grow. Labour, especially skilled Labour is vital for the sustainability of any business especially a specialized sector as the banking industry.
Access Bank PLC as a key players in the banking industry places high premium on staff motivation. Access Bank Salary Structure Below are the salaries and allowance are the different cadre of Access Bank staff;
1. Graduate trainee Access Bank PLC pays staff at this level the sum of ₦43,000 monthly.
2. Entry-level staff In Access Bank, entry level staff are being paid ₦115,000 per month, with other allowances and benefits.
3. Loan officers Access Bank loan officers go home with ₦541,000 every month, with other allowances.
4. Credit Analyst Salary This category of staff are among the top earners in Access Bank. Their monthly take home is between ₦595,000 and ₦700,000 in addition to other benefits and packages that they are entitled to.
5. Bank Managers This category of staff are among the highest paid staff in the country. Their salary ranges from around ₦690,000 to ₦800,000 monthly with packages like an official vehicle that comes with the position.
Aside the above listed categories of workers, other members of the staff are security officers, cashiers and cleaners whose salary monthly decided based on the agreement between the bank and the Human Resource company whose service the bank hires.