ABSU Admission List PDF 2020/2021 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th & 7th Batch released. The Abia State University admission lists for first, second, third, forth, fifth, sixth and seventh Batch 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Abia State University (ABSU) has released the names of admitted students for 2020/2021 academic session. Candidates are to check their admission status to know whether they are offered admission or not into the University.
When is ABSU Admission list coming out
The ABSU first (1st), second (2nd), third (3rd), fourth (4th), fifth (5th), sixth (6th) and seventh (7th) batch admission lists is out on the official school portal of FUBK.
The portal will enable all candidates who participated in the just concluded Post-UTME screening of ABSU to know their admission status.
Follow the steps below to check whether your name is on the ABSU final Admission List.
How to Check ABSU Admission List 2020
There are two ways to check if you have been enlisted by Abia State University or not
The First step is to;
- All Candidates who applied for admission should log on to the ABSU Portal via (http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N3,000.00 (Three thousand Naira) only for checking of admission status:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Ecobank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc.
3. After payment, go to http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus to access your admission status.
Or you can alternatively,
- Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABSU admission status.
What next after checking your name in the Admission List
Candidates are required to
- Candidates are to check their names and print both their JAMB and ABSU offer-of-Admission Letter.
- Candidates are advised to log on to their (Personal) JAMB Portal to either Accept or Reject Admission Offer.
Thereafter, report at the Admissions office of the University at Uturu for the collection of the Acceptance-of-offer slip, to enable you pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions therefrom.
Any admission offer not accepted will be considered lapsed. Candidates who are not successful in gaining admission into these programmes, are encouraged to seek Admission into other courses where they have a comparative advantage.
If you have any questions regarding ABSU Admission List 2020 , kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to your questions promptly.