Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a reputable Telecommunications company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: 2G Network Optimization Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for 2/3/4G sites integration, antenna cutover, KPIs monitor and SSV acceptance.
- Able to optimize the KPIs of 2G CSSR, HOSR, CDR, etc; Able to do Coverage, Handover, Interference,
- Neighbor, Frequency optimization independently.
- Wireless issue optimization: handover successful rate, drop call rate, throughput optimization etc.
- Writing site level/cluster level/whole network KPI report and clarification.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Engineering
- 4 – 6 years experience.
- Basic understanding of telecom technology
- Excellent relationship building, active listening and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Telecomms
- Communication Major, Electronic Major;
- Familiar with ZTE products, NetNumen operation and RF parameters;
- Good skills with DT software operation and report export such as Actix, Nemo etc.
- Good at teamwork, communication and strong learning skills and passivation.
N250,000 – N350,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.