The head of the Nigeria national office, West African Examination Council, WAEC, Mr Patrick Areghan has on Tuesday announced the timetable for the conduct of this West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for school candidates.
According to the WAEC Managment, the examination will run from Monday, August 16 to Friday October 8 across the sub-regions, with Nigeria concluding her examination on September 30.
2021 WAEC Timetable.
We are delighted to furnish you with the 2021 WAEC Timetable that will assist you with your study for the 2021 WASSCE for school candidates which will commence on 2021.
PLEASE NOTE: The full timetable as released by WAEC is available at the end of this post. It shows the paper code and duration for each subject. It’s advisable you make references to it.
Download WAEC Timetable 2021 PDF
Kindly find attached the download link for the MAY/JUNE 2021 WAEC Timetable. Meanwhile, you can also view in pictures the timetable for your consumption and at your convenience.
2021 WAEC TIMETABLE DOWNLOAD PDF HERE
The table below contained the WAEC Timetable 2021 for May/June Candidates.
|Monday 16 August 2021||Catering craft practice|
3 (alternative to practical work)
|40 minutes||8:30hts to 9:10hrs|
|Tuesday 17th August 2021||Yoruba language||3 hrs||9:30am to 12:30pm|
|Wednesday 18th August 2021||Marketing 2 &1||2hrs 50 minutes||9:30am to 12:30pm|
|Friday 20th August 2021||Catering craft practice|
2 (essay)Catering craft practice 1(practical)
|50 minutes40 minutes||8:30am to 9:20pm9:20am to 10pm|
Friday 3rd September 2021
|Food and Nutrition 3|
|3hrd||The date and time will be arranged by the council|
|Tuesday 24th August 2021||Visual Art 2&1||2hrs 50 minutes||9:30am to 12:30pm|
|Thursday 26th August 2021||Civil Education 2&1||3hrs||9:30am to 12:30pm|
|Thursday 2nd September 2021||Financial Account 2&1||3hrs 30 minutes||9:30am to 1:00pm|
|Wednesday 8th September 2021||Agric Science (practical)Visual Arts||1hrs-30 minutes3hrs||9:30am to 11:00am2:00am to 5:00pm|
|Thursday 9th September 2021||Further maths 2Further maths 1||2hrs 30 minutes1hrs 30 minutes||9:30am to 12:00pm3:30pm to 5:00pm|
|Friday 10th September 2021||Biology 2&1Commerce 2&1||2hrs 30 minutes2hrs 30 minutes||9:30am to 12:00pm3:30pm to 5:50pm|
|Monday 13th September 2021||English Language 2 & 1English language (oral)||3hrs45 minutes||9:30am to 12:30pm3:00pm to 3:45pm|
|Tuesday 14th September 2021||Chemistry practical (ALT-A)||2hrs||9:30am to 11:30am|
|Wednesday 15th September 2021||Physics 2 & 1||2hrs 45 minutes||9:30am to 12:45pm|
|Thursday 16th September 2021||Lit In English 2 & 1Lit In English 3 (poetry and drama)||1hrs 15 minutes2hrs 30 minutes||9:30 am to 10:45 am2:00pm to 4:30pm|
|Friday 17th September 2021||Biology practical 3||2hrs||9:30am to 11:30am|
|Monday 20th September 2021||General mathematics 2General mathematics 1||2hrs 30 minutes1hrs 30 minutes||9:30am to 12:00pm3:00pm to 4:30pm|
|Wednesday 22nd September 2021||Government 2 & 1||3hrs||9:30am to 12:30pm|
|Thursday 23rd September 2021||Economics 2 & 1Agric Sci 2 & 1||3hrs3hrs||9:30am to 12:30pm2:0pm to 5:00pm|
|Friday 24th September 2021||Physics practical (ALT-A)Technical Drawing 2 & 1||2hrs 45 minutes2hrs 45 minutes||9:30am to 12:15pm3:00pm to 5:45pm|
|Monday 27th September 2021||Technical Drawing 3 (sketch)||2hrs 45 minutes||9:30am to 12:15pm|
|Monday 27th September 2021||Food and Nutrition 2 (essay)Food and Nutrition 1 ( Objective)||1hr 15 minutes1 hrs||14:00am to 15:15pm15:15pm|
|Tuesday 28th September 2021||Christian Religious StudiesIslamic Studies 2 & 1|
Chemistry 2 & 1
|9:30am to 12:30pm9:30am to 12:20pm|
2:00am to 5:00pm
|Thursday 30th September 2021||Geography 2 & 1Geography 3||3hrs1:50 minutes||9:30am to 12:30pm2:00pm to 3:50pm|
Important Note for Candidates downloading the WAEC Timetable 2021:
- The difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable: Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
- Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken
- Visual Art 3
- Paper 3A – Instructions will be given to schools two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Paper 3B – Question paper will be given to candidates two weeks before it is due to be taken.
- Paper 3C -Candidates will be required to execute their projects within six months of the examination year. The period of submission of art pieces will be communicated to schools by the Council.
- General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3: The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Block Laying, Bricklaying and Concrete Works 3 (Practical): Question paper will be given to candidates three days before the paper is due to be taken.
- Project Work Papers: The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, Painting & Decorating, Dyeing & Bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing & Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
- Visual Art 3
- Extra Time for Candidates with Special Needs: Candidates with Special Needs should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates.